Romance on Wheels

Writing is a dream come true for me.  Reading was something that helped me escape unpleasant things in life.  Being able to blog about books that transport me to different times and places, well that's another dream come true.

PJFiala
534
103

Tapout (Wayward Fighters Book 2)

Tapout (Wayward Fighters Book 2) - J.C. Valentine Tapout is the second and final book in the Wayward Fighters Series from JC Valentine.

Allie understands that helping her clients too much can get her fired, but it’s a risk she’s willing to take. She cannot stand to see women and children in need of a safe place to live. When she helps Tori and Miles, that is exactly what happens, she gets fired.

Meanwhile, Jamie is on the road, trying to focus on winning while missing Allie, and dealing with his friend, Spencer’s galactic screw-up. All he wants to do is win this fight and get home to Allie, grateful that she is stable, dependable and financially secure.

Allie and Jamie take you through a long distance relationship, friends with issues, Jamie’s manager and mentors dislike of Allie, job loss, reality checks and so much more. This is a book you won’t want to put down. Do yourself a favor and read Knockout and then pick up Tapout for a complete romantic experience.