Romance on Wheels

Writing is a dream come true for me.  Reading was something that helped me escape unpleasant things in life.  Being able to blog about books that transport me to different times and places, well that's another dream come true.

PJFiala
608
103

Weak for Him

Weak for Him - Lyra Parish I received this book free for an honest review.

I really loved this book. What a different take on relationships!

Jennifer - A beautiful, smart virgin, starting a new life after losing her parents in a car accident. She moves to Las Vegas to interview for her dream accounting position and dreams of life in the big city.

Finnley- A sexy, dominate, wealthy pimp. He sees virginal Jennifer as she checks into her hotel and decides he wants her. He constructs an introduction of sorts, entices her to work for him and in a brilliant business move, offers Jennifer's virginity up to the highest bidder.

Luke- Also sexy, wealthy, creative and interesting. He is highest bidder for Jennifer's virginity and decides to woo her before taking it from her.

The love triangle of sorts develops, and Jennifer's life is turned upside down, side ways and twisted into knots.

What a great story. Only 166 pages, so it's a quick read and leaves me wanting more. Thank you Lyra.