Romance on Wheels

Writing is a dream come true for me.  Reading was something that helped me escape unpleasant things in life.  Being able to blog about books that transport me to different times and places, well that's another dream come true.

PJFiala
608
103

The Other C-Word

The Other C-Word - M.K. Schiller Four and a half stars. I reviewed this book for the Goodreads ARR program.

Marley – Beautiful but doesn’t feel it. Quirky and knows it. Loving, smart and deeply wounded.

Rick – Sexy as hell but doesn’t let it rule his life. Great sense of humor and uses it always. Loving, smart and loves deeply.

Together – Hot, steamy, funny, quirky and very sexy. He has to chip away at the walls erected around her. It’s a hard, painstaking task, but one he knows will reward him with the love of his life. She has to help him chip away at those walls and be willing to allow them to come down, which she assumes will reward her with the love of her life.

There were times in this book I thought the pace was a little slow. Overall, the book was a great read (I read it in one day). The story was well thought out and not the usual same old, same old. The characters were well written, lovable and believable. I will look for more books by M.K., she writes a story worth reading.