Romance on Wheels

Writing is a dream come true for me.  Reading was something that helped me escape unpleasant things in life.  Being able to blog about books that transport me to different times and places, well that's another dream come true.

PJFiala
608
103

Blood to Blood

Blood to Blood - Ife Oshun At first I wasn’t sure about this book. By the third chapter, I was hooked and read the book in one day. The characters, Angel, Sawyer, Justin and the others are believable and likeable. The creativeness in the story line is refreshing and interesting.
Angel is not only a teenager in mortal years, but dealing with a change which she knows very little about, by design. On top of that, she is falling in love for the first time and dealing with all of those emotions.
Sawyer, is troubled, aloof, creative, talented and unusual. There is something very different about him, but what is it? Besides being handsome, he's a mystery. He notices that Angel is different too. Can they be together?
In comes Justin. He wants Angel. He knows all about her and what she is. Logically, Justin is the better choice but Angel sees only Sawyer.
Angel must navigate the immortal and the mortal worlds while dealing with her change, her family, her infancy and her feelings for Sawyer and Justin.
This book is both creative and interesting. I recommend it to those who love fantasy and are looking for a different take on blood drinkers. Four and a half stars. I received this book free from Goodreads ARR for an honest review.